AFTER YOUR RIDE: A CLEAN CHAMOIS IS A HAPPY CHAMOIS!
To keep your ride apparel in perfect conditions, follow this advice:
1. Turn your bibs inside out so the chamois gets the most powerful cleaning and rinse.
2. Wash your apparel with your machines warm water setting.
3. Don't soak your apparel.
4. Use neutral soap and do not use softeners.
5. Don't use the dryer, but turn inside out and hang 'em high and keep away from the sun.
6. Don't iron your cycling apparel.
How to keep your shoes nice and shiny?
1. Fill a bucket with medium heated water and dish soap.
2. Clean your shoes with a soft brush. Don't forget the shoe plate area.
3. Get them a rinse off with cold water.
4. Dry 'em off, take out the inner sole.
5. Open your shoes and stuff them with newspapers. This will help the drying process.