SHIMANO GORE-TEX WINTER GLOVES
- GORE-TEX waterproof technology.
- Primaloft® 170 g (6 oz.) insulation.
- Updated pad shape contours STI hoods.
- 3D structure.
- PORON® XRD™ 3 mm (0.12 in.) palm padding.
- Reflective elements for low-light conditions.
- Touchscreen compatible.
- Palm: 47% Polyamide, 53% Elastane, Back of the hand: 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane, Lining: 100% Polyester, Insert: 100% Polyamide (Breathable waterproofing)
REFLECTIVE DETAILSLight-reflecting details improve the wearer’s visibility in low-light settings, making for a safer ride.
BRUSHED INSIDEThe soft touch of a brushed inner layer promotes warmth and comfort.
TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLEConductive fabric on index and thumb works with touchscreen devices.
WINDPROOFDesignated windproof items significantly reduce the heat-sapping effects of wind.
PORON® XRD™PORON® XRD™ is a high-performance impact-absorbing material that can be fabricated for use in a variety of applications. Absorbing over 90% of energy from impacts at high strain rates, it offers excellent compression-set resistance. Incorporated into sporting apparel, it provides wearable protection against injuries caused by impacts. Breathable, lightweight, and soft, PORON® XRD™ follows the body’s contours to support ease of movement and a wide range of motion.
WATERPROOFSelected fabrics are designed to prevent water penetration, even under heavy rain conditions.
INSULATION LAYERAn insulating middle layer effectively traps heat inside the gloves to keep your hands warm on colder days.
|Cold Condition -10°C/14°F - 0°C/32°F||✔|
|Cool Condition 0°C/32°F - 5°C/41°F||✔|