TRANSIT LONG GLOVES
- Designed to match Explorer TRANSIT apparel.
- Discreet reflectivity technology for low-light conditions.
- Reflector on side of little finger for hand-signal visibility.
- Slip-on design.
- Updated pad shape.
- Touch screen compatible.
- 1.2 mm PORON® XRD™ padding on little finger side of palm.
- 3D Anatomic fit.
- Reflective SHIMANO logo.
- UV protection.
- Ventilation holes in palm.
- Palm: 60% Polyamide, 40% Elastane
- Back of the hand: 85% Polyester, 12% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
REFLECTIVE DETAILSLight-reflecting details improve the wearer’s visibility in low-light settings, making for a safer ride.
FORM PADDINGForm padding offers protection in case of accidents and reduces fatigue by absorbing the impact of handlebar vibrations.
SOFT WIPING FABRICSoft, absorbent terry cloth to mop your hard-toiling brow.
3D ANATOMIC DESIGNThe entire glove has been designed to a 3D pattern that fits the natural contours of your hand.
TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLEConductive fabric on index and thumb works with touchscreen devices.
ANTIMICROBIAL (TO REDUCE ODOR)Antimicrobial technology works invisibly to provide all day protection and comfort. Usage of antimicrobial on textiles is not meant to replace standard laundering or hygiene practices.
PORON® XRD™PORON® XRD™ is a high-performance impact-absorbing material that is fabricated for use in a variety of applications. Absorbing over 90% of energy from impacts at high-strain rates, it offers excellent compression-set resistance. Incorporated into sporting apparel, it provides wearable protection against injuries caused by impacts. Breathable, lightweight, and soft, PORON® XRD™ follows the body’s contours to support ease of movement and a wide range of motion.
|Size||S, M, L, XL, XXL|