OFF-ROAD SHOE COVERS UTILIZE THIN, ELASTIC, BRUSHED LINING FOR COMFORT AND DURABLE PU COATING FOR RAIN PROTECTION.
- Windproof softshell fabric with water-repellent coating
- Optimal Panel Construction (OPC) with anatomic patterning for pedaling comfort
- Highly-stretchable neoprene openings stretch for easy on/off
- 3D toe box design matches the contours of MTB shoes
- Reinforced material on toes
- Waterproof zipper and taped seams
- Off-road specific semi-closed sole for fit and functionality
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Main fabric: 39% Polyester, 33% Polyamide , 12% Chloroprene Rubber , 9% Elastane, 7% Rubber (Polyurethane breathable windproofing & Water repellency)
REFLECTIVE DETAILSLight-reflecting details improve the wearer’s visibility in low-light settings, making for a safer ride.
TAPED SEAMSTaped seams serve to improve durability and enhance protection from wind and rain.
BRUSHED INSIDEThe soft touch of a brushed inner layer promotes warmth and comfort.
WATER RESISTANTWater resistant materials are able to withstand light showers and moderate exposure to water.
WINDPROOFDesignated windproof items significantly reduce the heat-sapping effects of wind.
OPTIMAL PANEL CONSTRUCTIONSHIMANO employs sophisticated 3D modeling to shape sections of material for an optimal fit.
|Size||S, M, L, XL|