SQL Database Administrator
• Administration & development of Microsoft SQL Server (2012 & above)
• Good working knowledge on SQL server architecture and design.
• SQL server installation & Setup of Monitoring/ alert configurations
• Database schema creation, management, and ensuring data integrity.
• Performance management tuning, Implementing robust backup and recovery, etc
• Perform MS SQL database support, which includes monitoring of performance, availability, migration etc.
• Good know-how about storage management, sizing, query/configuration tuning, replication setup of DB etc
• Involve in troubleshooting database related production issues.
• Responsible for SQL server Security and involve in IT auditing & reviews and support
• Software development experience (any programming language) will be advantageous.
• Implement database automation tools to continuously improve delivery and operations.
• Work closely with the application development teams to review database scripts prepared by application developers, to ensure scripts are optimized and following database best practices.
• Minimum Diploma in computer science or related field
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
• Technical understanding of software builds and deployment together with relevant tools (Git, DevOps etc.).
• Good Documentation skill and be able to handover the systems to GIS Team.
· Working Location: Bulim Walk (nearest MRT: Boon Lay)
· Mondays - Fridays: 8:00am to 5:30pm
· Uniform & Lunch provided
· Company transportation at various pickup points (Northern & Western areas of Singapore)
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org