• Undertake rotation of job task in the various finance function (AP/AR/GL)
• Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data
• Developing and managing financial systems/policies
• Overlook, analyze and resolve issues related to accounting operations
• Reviews financial statements of the company
• Ensure compliance to financial guidelines, accounting standards, corporate governance and other regulatory requirements (J-SOX & Six-Sigma)
• Maintain regulatory or compliance documentation
• Provide support to subsidiaries
• Degree in Business /Accountancy with minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of SAP system and advance excel skills, digital skills (RPA,Qlik) will be advantageous.
• Proficient on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
• Proactive and willing to spearhead projects
• Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels
• Ability to communicate with China counterpart in Chinese
• Able to work under tight schedules
• Meticulous and with a high level of accuracy and integrity.
· Working Location: Bulim Walk (nearest MRT: Boon Lay)
· Mondays - Fridays: 8:00am to 5:30pm
· Uniform & Lunch provided
· Company transportation at various pickup points (Northern & Western areas of Singapore)
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume to email@example.com