Engineer (Heat Treatment)
• Sets up and designs new processes/ equipment in accordance with drawing specifications
• Quality & productivity improvement and cost reduction
• Identifies causes of problems/ areas of improvement and modifies existing equipment & develops new processes with minimal guidance
• Assists in other project management activities and daily operations
• Degree / Diploma in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering.
• Proficient in 2D & 3D AutoCAD or others CAD applications
• Be able to work independently & work under pressure
• Candidates with no working experience are welcome to apply, on-job-training provided.
• Working Location: Bulim Walk (Nearest MRT: Boon Lay)
• Mondays - Fridays: 8:00am to 5:30pm
• Uniform & Lunch provided
• Company transportation at various pickup points (Northern & Western areas of Singapore)
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume to email@example.com