IT Audit & Compliance Officer/Executive – Manufacturing (ESG)
- Plan, manage and conduct IT audits.
- Design audit programs and timelines
- Develop and execute data analysis procedures
- Evaluate the IT controls supporting business operations
- Identify and assess all technology, information and cyber risks
- Review applications and IT infrastructure for security risks
- Review Information Security Policy with IT Stakeholders
- Support business audits by providing technology audit expertise
- Develop and implement policies and procedures related to IT security, data privacy and compliance.
- Train the staff on IT security, data privacy, and compliance policies and procedures.
- Prepare and submit IT compliance and audit reports to management and external auditors
- Recommend improvements to the organization’s information systems
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in information technology/computer information systems/computer science or related.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as an IT Auditor
- Experience with IT governance, risk, and compliance management will be advantage
- Experience with Cyber Security Solutions like Firewall, End Point Protection, Tenable/Nessus Security platform is preferred
- Preferably with Financial and IT application experience (SAP)
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies will be preferred
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques
- Display qualities of a proactive and team-oriented individual
- Must be able to work across an organization and develop working relationships with key IT and business partners
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation and influencing skills
- Willing to travel internationally if require