Duties and responsibilities:
- Operate injection molding machine
- Make adjustment to the parameters of the machine to achieve required dimension.
- Ensure molded part dimensions are consistent and with the best possible appearance.
- Intepret drawings and understand part requirements/tolerance.
- Understand part check sheet and do basic measurement
- Carry out daily housekeeping in work area and ensure all equipment in proper condition.
- Minimum 2 years’ of Injection Molding working experience
- Knowledge in different type of plastic material would be advantageous
- Able to perform Over time
- Able to perform rotating shift
- 20 Benoi Sector, Singapore 629852 (Nearest MRT: Jookoon, Company Transport from certain North/West area of Singapore)
- 8am - 530pm (Mondays to Fridays)
- Lunch provided
- Uniform provided
Interested applicants, please send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org