PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT (MECHANICAL) ENGINEER
- - Research on concepts to innovate and improve existing/new products
- - Plan, design and develop products within quality target and cost
- - Consolidate design input and develop schedule of conceptual design for Manager’s approval.
- - Participate in Innovate Project Team Projects - Execute basic R&D projects and focus on main research area: Bike System.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics
- Minimum 1 years of related R & D experience (Internship / FYI projects experience is considered)
- Proficient in CAD / CAE, Finite Element Analysis using NX
- Highly innovative and creative
- Must know how to cycle
Interested applicants, please send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org