Engineered for most demanding road and off-road riding conditions, the S-PHYRE X model is the weapon of choice for many Team LottoNL-Jumbo riders in race situations.
- Rigid half-rim frame design is sturdy and lightweight
- Easily detachable lower-rim for rider customization and protection
- Radiused temples with non-slip pattern for secure fit and comfort
- Reversible nose pad features different front and back thicknesses for fit adjustment.
- Strong, durable, and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame.
- Non-toxic TPE temple tips.
- Sturdy travel case included
- Protective eyewear pouch can be used for lens cleaning.
- Additional XL nose pad included
- Full-coverage, one-piece lens for wide field of vision and protection
- 80% polarized lens delivers the optimal balance between pavement and data screen visibility.
- Strong, rigid, and lightweight polycarbonate lens
- Full UV 400 protection
- Super-hydrophobic coating increases water repellency, keeps the lens cleaner.
- Anti-scratch treatment is 3x more durable than regular coatings
- Interchangeable lenses
REVERSIBLE NOSE PAD
ANTI REFLECT COATING
ANTI SCRATCH COATING
SUPER HYDROPHOBIC COATING
REMOVABLE FRAME LOWER RIM
NON-SLIP PATTERN TEMPLE
AURORA LIMITED EDITION
|Accessories||Nose pad, S-PHYRE Hard case, S-PHYRE Pouch|
|Frame Color||Metallic black, Metallic blue, Mat metallic white, Neon green, Metallic black, Neon green|
|Lens Color||Optimal PL red MLC, Optimal PL blue MLC, Optimal PL red MLC, Optimal PL green MLC, Photochromic D gray, Photochromic D gray|
|Lens: Spare Lens1||Cloud Mirror|
|Lens type||PH, PL|
|Line up year||2019|
|Nose pad||Reversible L|
|Reference Weight (g)||28.6|
|Spare Lens Color||Cloud mirror, Cloud mirror, Cloud mirror, Cloud mirror, Cloud mirror|
|Spare nose pad||X|