Trail shoe covers with brushed lining for heat retention, and stretchable/durable PU coating for water and wind protection.
- Anatomic Optimal Panel Construction for pedaling comfort.
- Anatomic 3D-cut toe box matches off-road shoes.
- Durable waterproof PU coating.
- Insulated fleece lining for added heat retention.
- Off-road shoe specific with semi-closed sole.
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility.
- Fully waterproof sealed seams.
- Durable reinforced toe.
- 70% Polyamide, 30% Polyurethane
REFLECTIVE DETAILSLight-reflecting details improve the wearer’s visibility in low-light settings, making for a safer ride.
OPTIMAL PANEL CONSTRUCTIONSHIMANO employs sophisticated 3D modeling to shape sections of material for an optimal fit.
TAPED SEAMSTaped seams serve to improve durability and enhance protection from wind and rain.
BRUSHED INSIDEThe soft touch of a brushed inner layer promotes warmth and comfort.
WINDPROOFDesignated windproof items significantly reduce the heat-sapping effects of wind.
WATER RESISTANTWater resistant materials are able to withstand light showers and moderate exposure to water.
|Size||S - XXL|
|Cool Condition 5 - 10°C / 41 - 50°F||✔|
|Moderate Condition 10 - 15°C / 50 - 59°F||✔|