THESE TRAIL SHOE COVERS UTILIZE A THIN, ELASTIC, BRUSHED LINING FOR FLEXIBLE COMFORT AND A DURABLE PU COATING FOR RELIABLE RAIN PROTECTION.
- Optimal Panel Construction (OPC) design
- 3D-cut toe box matches the contours of cycling shoes
- Insulating fleece with waterproof PU coating for wet conditions
- Specifically designed for MTB shoes, with a hook-and-loop sole for ideal fit and functionality
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light
- Sealed seams and durable fabric reinforcement on the nose and sides
- 70% Polyamide, 30% Polyurethane
REFLECTIVE DETAILSLight-reflecting details improve the wearer’s visibility in low-light settings, making for a safer ride.
TAPED SEAMSTaped seams serve to improve durability and enhance protection from wind and rain.
BRUSHED INSIDEThe soft touch of a brushed inner layer promotes warmth and comfort.
WATER RESISTANTWater resistant materials are able to withstand light showers and moderate exposure to water.
WINDPROOFDesignated windproof items significantly reduce the heat-sapping effects of wind.
OPTIMAL PANEL CONSTRUCTIONSHIMANO employs sophisticated 3D modeling to shape sections of material for an optimal fit.
|Color||NEON YELLOW, BLACK|