S-PHYRE R REFINES RACE DESIGN WITH A LIGHTWEIGHT RIMLESS FRAME AND WIDE ONE-PIECE LENS THAT BOOSTS VISIBILITY AND WIND PROTECTION.
- Lightweight rimless frame designed for extraordinary comfort.
- Radiused temples with non-slip pattern for secure fit and comfort.
- Reversible nose pad features different front and back thicknesses for fit adjustment.
- Strong, durable, and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame.
- Soft non-toxic TPE temple tips provide a secure and comfortable fit for a wide range of face sizes.
- Full-coverage, one-piece lens for wide field of vision and protection.
- Cycling dedicated RIDESCAPE lens optimally tuned for greater contrast and clarity in every riding scene.
- Dark tint photochromic lens adjusts from 13%-62% transmission for changes in light conditions.
- Extremely lightweight and impact resistant Polyamide (PA) lens boosts clarity.
- Full UV 400 protection.
- Super-hydrophobic coating increases water repellency, keeps the lens cleaner.
- Anti-scratch treatment is 3x more durable than regular coatings.
- Interchangeable lens.
- Sturdy travel case included.
- Protective eyewear pouch can be used for lens cleaning.
- XL nose pad included.
- REFERENCE WT.
ANTI REFLECT COATING
ANTI SCRATCH COATING
SUPER HYDROPHOBIC COATING
REVERSIBLE NOSE PAD
NON-SLIP PATTERN TEMPLE
MIRROR COATING FRAME
|Line up year||2021|
|Product name||S-PHYRE R|
|Lens type||ES, RD, PH|
|Frame Color||Black, Red iridescent|
|Lens||RIDESCAPE ES, RIDESCAPE RD, Photochromic D gray|
|Lens: Spare Lens1||RIDESCAPE CL|
|Frame features_Interchangeable Lens||✔|
|Frame features_Non-slip pattern Temple||✔|
|Nose pad||Reversible L|
|Spare nose pad||✔|
|Lens material||RIDESCAPE: Polyamide (PA), Photochromic: Polycarbonate (PC)|
|Lens features_RIDESCAPE ES||✔|
|Lens features_RIDESCAPE RD||✔|
|Lens features_RIDESCAPE CL||✔|
|Lens features_Super hydrophobic coating||✔|
|Lens features_Super anti scratch coating||✔|
|Lens features_Anti reflect coating||X (RIDESCAPE CL)|
|Accessories||Sturdy travel case, Protective eyewear pouch, XL nose pad|
|Reference Weight (g)||RS: 23.7 PH: 25.9|