If the screen does not display properly, refresh your browser window.
- System operations at low battery level have been improved.
General bug fixes.
・Bug fixes for the error detection function.
・Improved the display accuracy for assist traveling range.
・Bug fixes the WALK assist output issues for mechanical Inter-7 shifting method.
・Bug fixes the adjustment values settings of RD/MU, when the power is turned off after 10 minutes without confirming the settings.
After updating the firmware, even if the power is turned off after 10 minutes without changing the adjustment value, the adjustment value before the change will be kept.
・Added support for E-TUBE PROJECT error log acquisition function.
・Auto shift operation may not work, if you use it without restarting the power once disconnected from E-TUBE PROJECT for Mobile.
・E-TUBE PROJECT supports the built-in battery charging function of EW-SW100, EW-SW300, and SC-E6100.
Please make sure that you have installed “E-TUBE PROJECT for Windows V4 (Ver.4.0.2)” in your computer and updated the DU.
・Adapted for SC-E5000.
・Adapted for BT-E8035L/BT-E8036/BT-E8016.
・Bug fixes the start mode that does not work when the power is turned on.
-Added interchangeability between SHIMANO STEPS with Road components.
-Display speed adjustable function adapted for cycle computer. (Drive unit is controlled by the actual speed)
- Bug fixes of lighting time setting which actual lighting time become shorter than the setting time of E-TUBE project OEM version 3.4.0, when the battery level is low.
- Improved the display for the remaining battery level indication.
- Bug fixes for the assist interrupt at sudden speed change.
- Bug fixes for the calculation process of the torque sensor.
‐ Adopted for Korean regulation (KATS Annex 40 - PAS)