Shimano on Social Media
How to keep in touch with Shimano on Social Media
You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and various other social networks. Choose your favorite way to connect and tune in for the latest product news, behind the scenes content, customer service and more.
Thank you all for your support the last couple of years in building a great community on Facebook.
Within Facebook we're using the global pages option which means that we've local Facebook managed by regional Shimano Sales offices posting local content about Shimano to engage with you
You should automatically be redirected to the right market page based on your profile settings or IP address. If not, you can choose yourself which Shimano Road or MTB regions you'd like to follow.
Choose your discipline and connect!
- Connect with Shimano ROAD on Facebook
- Connect with Shimano MTB on Facebook
- Connect with Shimano Ebike on Facebook
- Connect with Shimano Indoor Cycling on Facebook
Instagram is the area where we, with high quality images empower Shimano fans to celebrate cycling, passion and creativity. Share your riding adventures with #RideShimano and join the community.
- Follow @RideShimano in the Instagram App (iPhone and Android) or take a look at our pictures via www.instagram.com/rideshimano
- Follow @shimanomtb on Instagram
- Follow @shimanoebike on Instagram
- Follow @shimanobmx on Instagram
- Follow @shimanoindoorcycling on Instagram
- Follow @shimanogravel on Instagram
Youtube is the shop window to our world of cycling, demonstrating: our people, our expertise, our enthusiasm, our access to events, teams and athletes
- Visit the #RideShimano Youtube channel
Snapchat is for sharing behind the scenes photo and video content through Snapchat's unique platform, where content only lives for 24 hours after posting.
- Follow RideShimano on Snapchat! You can also open the Snapchat app and scan our Snapcode to the right to add us to your friends list.