THICK NEOPRENE BOOTIES RETAIN HEAT AND REJECT MOISTURE FOR WARMER FEET IN INCLEMENT WEATHER. A DURABLE PU COATING PREVENTS DIRT AND GRIME FROM CLINGING TO THE SURFACE.
- Optimal Panel Construction (OPC) design
- 3D-cut toe box matches the contours of cycling shoes
- 3 mm multi-stretch neoprene with waterproof PU coating for cold and wet conditions
- Specifically designed for race shoes, with a semi-closed sole for ideal fit and functionality
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light
- Sealed seams and durable fabric reinforcement on the nose
- 78% Styrene Butadiene Rubber, 11% Polyurethane, 11% Polyamide
REFLECTIVE DETAILSLight-reflecting details improve the wearer’s visibility in low-light settings, making for a safer ride.
TAPED SEAMSTaped seams serve to improve durability and enhance protection from wind and rain.
WATER RESISTANTWater resistant materials are able to withstand light showers and moderate exposure to water.
WINDPROOFDesignated windproof items significantly reduce the heat-sapping effects of wind.
OPTIMAL PANEL CONSTRUCTIONSHIMANO employs sophisticated 3D modeling to shape sections of material for an optimal fit.
|Color||BLACK, NEON YELLOW|