If the screen does not display properly, refresh your browser window.
General bug fixes.
・Bug fixes for the error detection function.
・Improved the display accuracy for assist traveling range.
・The warning code for W013 has been changed to W103.
・E-TUBE PROJECT supports the built-in battery charging function of EW-SW100, EW-SW300, and SC-E6100.
Please make sure that you have installed “E-TUBE PROJECT for Windows V4 (Ver.4.0.2)” in your computer and updated the DU.
・Adapted for SC-E5000.
・Adapted for BT-E8035L/BT-E8036/BT-E8016.
・Bug fixes the start mode that does not work when the power is turned on.
Bug fixes for the cadence sensor error.
Bug fixes when connecting with SC-E6100/SC-E7000/EW-EN100, that shows the battery level as 0.
-Added interchangeability between SHIMANO STEPS with Road components.
- Bug fixes of lighting time setting which actual lighting time become shorter than the setting time of E-TUBE project OEM version 3.4.0, when the battery level is low.
- Adjusted the default settings of lighting time from 120 minutes to 40 minutes when updating the firmware 4.6.0 version.
- Improved the display for the remaining battery level indication.
‐ Adopted for Korean regulation (KATS Annex 40 - PAS)
・Adopted for the models, SC-E6100, SC-E7000 and EW-EN100.
・ Adopted for new battery, BT-E8014
・ Bug fixing
・Adapted for Taiwan, R.O.C. regulation
1. Improved assist characteristic for boost mode
2. Bug fixing
*There might be a fail possibility of E-TUBE PROJECT after updating the firmware.
If this happens, please turn it ON again for normal operation.
Adopting for USA specifications
1. Riding characteristic setting
2. Cassette sprocket combination setting
Bug fixing for walk assist function