15 Great Moments of the Spring Classics
With the Classics season at an end we've being looking at the amazing images we captured over the last two months. Here are our top 15 moments of the 2017 Classics campaign. Enjoy!
1. The best finish of the season?
2. Supported by Shimano’s neutral service car Phillipe Gilbert on his way towards his first victory in ‘Vlaanderens mooiste’
3. The famous ‘Muur van Geraardsbergen’ you find twice in the list since it made a nice comeback in this years Tour of Flanders
4. Greg van Avermaet suffering on the cobbles
5. A 60km solo ride to victory ending with a well-deserved champaign shower
6. Like a gladiator in the Arena, Greg van Avermaet celebrated his victory
7. A dusty ‘Hell of the North’
8. Peter Sagan being brought back by his teammate
9. Dust. Wind. Flat. Chase. Repeat.
10. Focus and determination…on his way to victory
11. One of the first races in which this beauty participated
12. How stylish. The new DURA-ACE R9100 crank
13. Always there to support, Shimano’s neutral service
14. The peloton climbing the crowded and steep Rue Saint-Roche heading towards Liége
15. Michael "Bling" Matthews in the final corner of LBL sprinting to fourth place