Launch of Our New Web Service
We are pleased to introduce our new web service that can analyze and manage ride data to all Shimano cyclist customers. This service enables your ride data uploaded on the cloud to be displayed as various graphs or maps, helping improve your cycling performance and boost your motivation. This web service is planned to be launched on June 30th.
June 30, 2021 - Shimano's new web service will be launched.
- ■ Dashboard for easy log viewing for each ride.
- ■ Statistics and power curve allow you to review your ride history and daily achievements.
- ■ Use your PC or tablet to view your pedaling force vectors in detail and analyze your ride.
- ■The uploaded ride data can be visualized in various graphics such as statistical graphs or map information, allowing you to see your cycling performance as well as the power data at a glance.
Areas where service is available
|United States of America||Ireland|
|＜EEA 31 countries＞||Latvia|
To customers using Pioneer's Cyclo-Sphere service
After the launch of Shimano's new web service, you can transfer part of your data on Cyclo-Sphere by following the transfer procedures provided on Pioneer Cyclo-Sphere.
＜Data transfer period from Cyclo-Sphere＞
It is planned to be approx. 3 months after the launch of Shimano's new web service.
＜How to transfer your data from Cyclo-Sphere＞
(1) On the Shimano's new web service, agree to the terms and conditions for data transfer from Cyclo-Sphere, then (2) log in to Pioneer's Cyclo-Sphere.
* Explanations with screenshots will be published on Jun 30th.