Inspired by the steadfast commuter and rider demand for trouble-free drivetrain longevity and performance, SHIMANO CUES brings a new purpose-built, dedicated lifestyle component brand to every ride. SHIMANO CUES will offer a new foundation for versatility and durability across a range of bikes and is featured on SHIMANO’s new LINKGLIDE e-bike drivetrain.
Today, SHIMANO introduces the new e-bike specific SHIMANO CUES Di2 drivetrain and its unique integrations with the all-new EP6 and updated EP801 e-bike platforms. Together, SHIMANO CUES Di2 and SHIMANO’s EP systems unlock the revolutionary FREE SHIFT and AUTO SHIFT WITH MANUAL OVERRIDE technologies for a smoother and more confident ride experience.
SHIMANO CUES Di2
For those who would rather focus on the ride or desire a hassle-free commute, SHIMANO CUES Di2 brings premium Di2 shifting technology and long-lasting, smooth shifting LINKGLIDE durability to the top tier of lifestyle e-bike drivetrains.
The highly adaptable SHIMANO CUES Di2 groupset from SHIMANO integrates Di2 advanced electronic shifting with SHIMANO’s e-bike system technology, enabling the revolutionary new automatic shifting mode, AUTO SHIFT WITH MANUAL OVERRIDE as well as the never-before-seen ability to shift without pedaling with FREE SHIFT mode. Utilizing SHIMANO e-bike’s centralized battery power source and integrated smart systems, SHIMANO CUES Di2 delivers smooth, fast, and decisive shifting, for a continuously comfortable cadence.
Enjoy the luxury of always having the right gear when rolling through city streets thanks to SHIMANO’s system of smart e-bike components. Let the SHIMANO CUES Di2 system take control when coasting to a stop, automatically finding the optimal gear for when the light turns green.
CUES Di2 Components
● 11-speed LINKGLIDE
● Maximum low sprocket: 50T
● Medium Cage
● 10-speed LINKGLIDE
● Maximum low sprocket: 43T
● Medium Cage
- ● Precision Electronic Di2 Shifting
- ● Durable and Seamless 10-speed LINKGLIDE Drivetrains
- ● Enables SHIMANO’s All-New AUTO SHIFT WITH MANUAL OVERRIDE and FREE SHIFT Modes
CUES Di2 Shifting Modes:
- ● AUTO SHIFT WITH MANUAL OVERRIDE
- ● SHIMANO’s advanced automatic shifting while pedaling and coasting
- ● FREE SHIFT
- ● SHIMANO’s unique shifting technology allowing riders to shift without pedaling
- ● Manual and auto both available
● Full Manual Electronic Shifting
- ● SHIMANO EP600 and EP801 Drive Units