For 2021, Shimano now offers unique new colorways for its elite-level S-PHYRE SH-XC901 cyclocross and mountain bike shoe, as well as its top triathlon shoe, the SH-TR901. For the coming model year Shimano-sponsored athletes and privateers riding and competing globally will have one new color option to consider for each model. Each shoe carries forward its existing features and functionality.
SH-XC901 now available in Silver
Shimano’s S-PHYRE mountain bike and cyclocross shoe is now available in silver, rounding out the line with three color options for the 2021 model year.
- Shimano DYNALAST optimized ergonomic outsole creates more powerful and
energy efficient pedaling
- Low stack height sole helps stabilize foot during the downward pedaling stroke
- A one-piece surround upper, narrow bottom, rounded heel and slim toe box
provide a glove-like fit
- Dual independent BOA® IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro adjustment
- Proprietary MICHELIN® outsole minimizes weight, and offers increased traction
- MSRP: $425.00
- Weight: 330g
- Stiffness: 11
- Colors: Blue, Black, Silver
- Sizing: Blue, Black & Silver 38,39,40~47 half sizes / 40~48 wide in Blue, Black only, Electric Green size range 37-48 whole sizes only
- Availability: July 2020
SH-TR901 now available in Black Pearl
Shimano’s TR901 Triathlon shoe is now available in a second Black Pearl color option for 2021.
- T1-Quick strap and extra-wide upper opening simplifies and quickens transitions
- Lightweight, rigid carbon fiber composite sole efficiently transfers power
- Water-resistant microfiber synthetic leather with strategic venting
- Breathable 3D mesh breathes great and dries fast
- External heel cup stabilizes heel
- Large heel loop is easier to grab
- Colors: Blue, Black pearl
- Weight: 230g
- MSRP: $275.00
- Sizes: European 36-50. Available in half sizes.
- Availability: January 2021