FROM A SMARTPHONE
TO THE CYCLING COMPUTER ON THE BIKE
SHIMANO’s genuine application E-TUBE RIDE allows you to visualize
your ride with a route map to your destination, a real time ride data display,
and ride record data on your smartphone while you are on the bike.
You can also upload your data to STRAVA.
Update Your Bike Experience
With E-TUBE RIDE
- After finishing work early today, you went for a bike ride to a much-talked-about new bakery 10 km away from here.
- Set a shop address on the application map function, and you’ll be ready to go!
- Today is a holiday, and this is your much anticipated cycling day with close friends. Riding is easier by checking the battery status and the cruising range with the application.
- Check the map function, and you’ve almost reached the destination.
- Plenty of battery lets you easily reach it even in BOOST mode.
Display the Map Offer the route
Obtain the ride logDisplay
the past ride route record
Manage the multiple bikes Link the data with STRAVA
Connect a compatible speed / cadence sensor to Bluetooth® LE communication (protocol presentation)
EASY TO USE
APP ON YOUR PHONE
APP AND YOUR BIKE
YOUR TRAVEL HISTORY ON THE
MAP IT IS DISPLAYED.
Please register for SHIMANO ID.
Install the E-TUBE RIDE app and register your SHIMANO ID within this app.
* ID registration is not possible from the PC site.
Please click here to register SHIMANO ID.
* You may not be able to register your ID depending on your area.
This app does not guarantee the ability to connect our wireless unit or compatible cycling sensors with all smartphone models.
We will continue to work hard to improve connectivity compatibility between wireless unit and the world's most popular cell phone models.
To connect a smartphone to the SHIMANO bike wireless unit via the E-TUBE RIDE app, the following are required.
Wireless Unit (EW-EN100, SC-E6100, SC-E7000, EW-WU101, EW-WU111, SC-M9051, SC-MT800)
Android Version - 6.0 or later
iOS Version – 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
Bluetooth Ver.4.1 or later
Mar/31/2021The E-TUBE RIDE (Ver. 1.1.2) has been updated as below:
Added speed graph and E-BIKE battery consumption on the ride log screen.
Oct/27/2020The E-TUBE RIDE (Ver. 1.1.1) has been updated as below:
Battery levels of the speed sensor and cadence sensor can now be viewed on the connection screen.
Sep/01/2020E-TUBE RIDE Ver.1.1.0 has been released.