Get Your Own Bike Mechanic.
With the Windows app for dealers and dedicated connection devices, you can receive wired bike checkups for details, maintenance service and riding advice.
- Updated visual interface makes using the app much more user-friendly
- Familiar update notification icon
- New pop-up box shows contents of firmware update
- Simple but informative visual layout
- Quick summary of current settings on top page
- Map buttons and switch controls on-the-fly
- Check Status
- Run Error Check
- Adjust Derailleur
- Check E-bike’s usage stats
- Distance/Time per mode
- Check Battery Health
- 2021.12.21Ver 5.0.3
■ New features
- Added traditional Chinese.
- Added a function to delete the error logs saved in the drive unit.
- External link information has been added to the specific drive unit error codes.
- Improved the modification detection function for unauthorized tuning.
■ Fixed issues
- Improved user interfaces.
- General bug fixes.
- 2021.11.24Ver 5.0.2
It has been confirmed that pairing the rear derailleur with the dual control lever fails for some units when the version of the firmware on ST-R9270/ST-R8170 is Ver. 4.0.2 or earlier.
If pairing fails, use one of the following applications to update the version of the firmware on ST-R9270/ST-R8170 to Ver. 4.0.3 or later.
* Follow the steps below to update the firmware using E-TUBE PROJECT Professional Ver.5.0.2 or later or E-TUBE PROJECT Cyclist Ver.5.0.2 or later.
E-TUBE PROJECT Professional
* Use SM-PCE02 to connect the dual control lever to your PC with a cable and update the firmware, then perform pairing.
* Customers who do not own SM-PCE02, contact your place of purchase or a distributor for assistance.
Update: https://si.shimano.com/iUM/7J4WA/update/toc_task_nnp_xs2_g4b Pairing: https://si.shimano.com/#/ja/iUM/7J4WA/pairing_process/TOC_PAIRING_PROCESS
- 2021.09.01Ver 5.0.1
■ New features
･ Adapted for new DURA-ACE R9250/ULTEGRA R8150 Series.
･ Assist mode name display for DU-EP800 can be selected from BOOST/TRAIL/ECO or HIGH/NORMAL/ECO according to preference.
･ Added a function to adjust the correct rear derailleur position under the maintenance tab.
･ Logo image can be added to PDF report.
･ Warning notice to detect unauthorized drive unit tuning.
･ SM-PCE1, SM-BCR2 is no longer compatible.
Please connect with SM-PCE02 or use the old version (E-TUBE PROJECT for Windows V4).
･ Windows 7 will not be supported. Please use the old version (same as above).
･ Moved the help screen to the browser.
･ Application name will change from "E-TUBE PROJECT for Windows V4" to "E-TUBE PROJECT Professional" from version 5.0.1.
･ Revised the wording displayed on the maintenance tab, under SC-E6100 to perform the error check when the battery charge is low.
･ Other screen displays and wording have been modified.
- 2021.03.31Ver 4.0.4
The “E-TUBE PROJECT for Windows V4 (Ver. 4.0.4)” will be updated as below:
1) Possibility to change the "Light / accessory power terminal output settings"
2) Changed the way to display the error log under the maintenance tab.
3) New window pops up to show the progress bar, while creating a service report.
4) Remaining light capacity time can be set shorter than the current setting value.
- 2020.12.07Ver 4.0.3
Fixed the problem for customers using SM-BCR2 to set up the bicycle via “E-TUBE PROJECT for Windows V4 (Ver. 4.0.2)” that was resulting in disabled operations.
- 2020.10.13Ver 4.0.2
- Adapted for new EP8 series.
- Add function
- Added Driving Status function to display the driving records.
- Added Troubleshooting & Errors history under maintenance tab.
- Added new function to display the updated contents of newly released firmware.
- Change function
- Graphical User Interface has been completely changed.
- Maintenance check list report function has been expanded.
- Shortened the time required to update the firmware of the new unit.(Only when using SM-PCE02)
- 2019.11.11Ver 3.4.5
To fix the issue of current E-TUBE PROJECT (Public ver. 3.4.3) that cannot update the firmware for SC-E6100/SC-E7000/EW-EN100, when multiple users log in the same computer.
- 2019.05.22Ver 3.4.3
- Adapted for SHIMANO STEPS (DU-E6180、DU-E5080、BT-E8035、EW-SW100) and GRX RX810 series.
- Added interchangeability between DU-E8080 with SC-E6100/SC-E7000/EW-EN100.
- Added interchangeability between SHIMANO STEPS with Road components (ST-R8070/RX815、RD-R8070/RX805/RX815/RX817)Adapted for INTER-5, when connecting DI2 Adapter with MU-UR500.
- Adapted for 3 new mode (High, Medium, Low) for riding characteristic of ECO Mode.
- Display speed adjustable function added for cycle computer. (Drive unit is controlled by the actual speed)
- Wireless mode settings option for third party company cycle computers. Default mode is both mode ON (ANT+ and BLUETOOTH), however with new setting option user can save battery consumption of Wireless communication by turning OFF unnecessary mode. This choice does not affect the E-TUBE for mobile version.
- 2018.11.05Ver 3.4.1
- Updated to extend the lighting time when assist mode is OFF due to low battery level.
- Improved function for battery consumption checking
- Secured firmware update for E5000 / E6100 / E7000 series